Sunday, March 27, 2016

03-25-2016



I apologize because I've been really bad about taking pictures lately. This is from maybe a week ago even though I actually had something like this for dinner last night. I guess this might be part of what you might call a 'night market' - basically, there are a bunch of stands set up selling various snacks/foods. They only open in the evening, and once when I walked through this area during the day, I was struck at how empty and lifeless it seemed.


With this type of stand, you can pick out what skewers you want (you can see part of the collection in the first picture) and then they're cooked for you. They also add some sort of seasoning, and spice if you ask for it. I've never tried the spice, but maybe I should do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment