Monday, April 18, 2016

04-17-2016



I actually took this picture several days ago, but this is where I went to dinner tonight so it will suffice. This is at a Muslim canteen on campus (I'm not sure why they refer to the food places as canteens instead of cafeterias, but I guess they're pretty much the same thing). I like to come here because it is cheap and filling (I probably got this for ¥10 or ¥11). It's also convenient in terms of payment because I can use money that I've preloaded onto my campus card. I told my Chinese friend that I like to come here and she told me that that place isn't very popular among Chinese students because they feel the main three floor canteen is better. And that is another reason why I prefer this canteen - it's smaller so it's not as intimidating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment