Sunday, September 29, 2019

09-29-2019

snooping as usual
It's Sunday, but everyone had class today to make up for a previous Friday that was off for a holiday.
During my lunch break, I decided to walk up the stairs to the top floor of the main building where my classes are. These were my observations:
-there are 12 or 13 floors (I don't remember the exact number now!)
-Classrooms on floors 1-7
-Rooms on floors 8-10 appeared to be offices
-Rooms on floors 11-12 also appeared to be offices, but there were no signs labeling them as such, so who knows what they are used for, or if they are even used at all
-the top floor, whichever number it was, had one room. The door was closed. I didn't try to open it. 
And the mirror in the picture? It was in the hallway of one of the floors, I don't remember which, maybe 10? None of the other floors had one. Who knows why it's there.
The bag I'm holding had some oranges that I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment