Tuesday, September 10, 2019

09-09-2019


Winter has arrived
Mostly a joke, but it rained here all day today and it cooled things down a good 20 degrees. The high was probably around 60F? Very comfortable. Except for the wet shoes and socks. 
This picture was taken on the north campus.



On my way to lunch. Taken on the south campus.


On the south campus. This is the building where all of my major classes are, except gym.


A lone cyclist and more of the south campus


Empty classroom before my next class. 
Say cheese for the cameras in the back.


 ..and in the front!


I actually have this textbook now, but at the time I thought it would be a good idea to take pictures of my classmate's textbooks to try and 'catch up'. It's a little hard for me to read some of the handwriting. Most prominently, I can tell that the upper right in blue is a list of names (Lu Xun, Mao Zedong, Xi Jinping).

No comments:

Post a Comment