Thursday, September 12, 2019

09-11-2019


My English class roster. Here's a challenge - find me!


Not much rain today, but still cloudy and wet.


There are two brothers from Ukraine in one of my evening classes and since one of them can speak English fairly well, he talks to me in English (but I try to respond in Chinese if I can). Today after this particular class, I returned to my dorm and accidentally started talking to my roommate in English, which she doesn't know very well. This is is her reading an English textbook that she had from a past class to take a break from studying Chinese. xD

Also, if you want to test an English learner's pronunciation skills, have them read these words out loud: keys, kiss, kids.

4 comments:

  1. Dose she know you took her picture?😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought she saw that I took her picture, but I'm actually not sure 😅

      Delete
  2. Please, don't show her if she doesn't know you took her picture otherwise.....😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you can't see her very well
      If you could see her whole face, I wouldn't have posted the picture

      Delete