Friday, November 15, 2019

11-09-2019


Today is a weekend, but here is a picture of the bus I take to and from school!
Well, one of the buses. And on days that the school anticipates a small crowd there is a van instead of a bus. I'm pretty sure everyone hates the van. I'll try to get a picture of it the next time I ride it. 

And below is a picture of what the ticket for the bus looks like. I actually don't know if anyone can get these tickets other than international students. If you don't have a ticket then it costs 2.5 yuan to ride the bus one way. You can pay with your student card, WeChat, or with cash.


2 comments:

  1. Do you use this same ticket every time you ride or do you show some sort of I.D. to get a ticket (just asking because it looks like it's made of paper)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the tickets are made of paper and I have to give a ticket to the driver every time I get on the bus. So every day I go to the south campus I use two tickets, one for the trip there and the other for the trip back.

      I get the tickets from the international student office. I sign a paper they have that tracks how many times students have come in for tickets and then they hand me a bundle of 10. They only give me 10, I guess to make sure I am actually using them? But that's a little inconvenient because I have to go to the office at least once a week just to get more tickets. Oh well.

      Hopefully that makes sense! Thanks for commenting and I miss you <3

      Delete