Saturday, August 31, 2019

08-28-2019


Bought some Texas swag before leaving for China! I am heading to Hohhot, which is the capital of Inner Mongolia province in China. Inner Mongolia is not Mongolia, but it is next to Mongolia, see the picture below:

File:Inner Mongolia in China (+all claims hatched).svg

I am cheap so I bought cheap tickets to China. My journey there will look roughly like this: Austin (yes, flying out of Austin and not San Antonio) -> Los Angeles -> Chengdu -> Beijing -> Hohhot. For clarification, I bought a ticket from Austin to Los Angeles and a ticket from Los Angeles to Beijing with a layover in Chengdu.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Buc-ees! Also thanks for the map! Very helpful! Will it snow while you're there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could! I'm not sure that it snows very often because it's rather dry, especially winter.

      Delete