Friday, June 16, 2017

06-16-2017

As per the idea commented in the previous post, I included tags of locations in China. If an image has no location tag, it was most likely taken in Nanchang, the city where I was attending school.
This helped me to remember all the cities/towns/nature areas I visited in China:
Note that these URLs are case-sensitive.

~other notes about location~
Meiling National Forest Park is close to Nanchang, but I decided to designate an independent category for those pictures anyway. 
Jing'an, Jiujiang, Lushan, Meiling National Forest Park, Sanqing Mountain Park, Shangrao and Wuyuan are all located within Jiangxi Province (meaning the same province as Nanchang/where I was living).

Also, I realize this is the first time I have posted in a while (obviously, because I'm not in China or somewhere far away). There will be a reflection coming up. If we have had conversations about language/language education/foreign languages/foreign language education/English being the 'language of trade' before, you probably know what's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment